Monday, July 18 2011 6:44am
You had a very busy week! These were your accomplishments:
- Broke a vase
- Dropped a bowl full of cereal
- Dressed up as a girl at least three different times by your sisters
- Stole cookies off the counter
- Ate (not chewed, ate) _?_ pieces of gum. I have no idea how many because I kept finding empty wrappers throughout the house.
- Attempted to paint your own nails
- Got caught eating Nutella straight from the jar (I don't blame you, it's hard to resist)
- Tried to glue your legs together??
- Ripped a book to shreds
- Went to time-out more times than I can count
- Broke two headbands
- Learned how to do a somersault off the couch
- Poured yourself a glass of milk
- Broke the vacuum
- Fell asleep in time-out
Don't cry, sweet boy, I still love you!
I might be more than a little ecstatic that your Grandma Cindy is coming to stay with you for a week though.