When one of the kids says or does something ugly towards another person I usually make them write down five things nice about that person and then read it to them. These are two of your recent lists:
1. You are funny.
2. You are cute.
3. Your eyes are pretty.
4. You are nice.
5. You have a cute sence of style.
1. I like to play with you.
2. You are nice.
3. I think you are a good mom.
4. You are pretty.
5. I like your lips. They are gourjis.
And now because sometimes I'm ugly to you, here's a list of five nice things about you.
1. You have a cute personality.
2. You sing pretty.
3. I like your dimples.
4. You have a great imagination.
5. You're a good artist.
P.S. The other day you asked me if my lips were big even when I was a little girl because you were hoping your lips would grow to be as big as mine someday.