Hippity Hop

Grandpa and Grandma gave the kids these bouncy balls for Easter and they bounced around and around.....and around on them!
They were having a great time, bouncing and laughing and the adults were enjoying watching them.
Except for Trey, he just had to get in on the action.  He kept sticking his foot out, trying to kick their balls out from under them.  Real nice, I know.  And mature too. :-}
When he finally succeeded I thought there would be tears, luckily the kids only laughed.  Funny.  Real funny, babe.
Now this is funny!  Grandpa Dewey has a little song he sings to our babies and it makes them laugh hysterically every time.  I think it's the tongue action that gets them going.  Gun-gung went the little green frog one day!  

After we left Trey's parents we went to mine for our "Resurrection Eggs" Easter tradition.   I hide plastic eggs around the house that have items in them relating to the Easter Story.  The kids find them and we open them up and talk about Jesus' Resurrection.  Here is a link for something similar, if anyone is interested.  The one we do is a little different, but you get the picture.  My kids love it.  You can also google "Resurrection Eggs" for more ideas.

7 comments:

  1. Meshan! Wow, you have a beautiful family, four gorgeous children! This is Ramie... formerly Ramie Parry from way back in Monterey. Not sure why, I've just been thinking about you and Dewey.. wondering how you were. :) It's been forever! I'd love to hear from you anytime, to catch up. I'm on facebook listed under my name, Ramie Erickson, or e-mail me sometime @ oldblue74@aim.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny I knew what Dewey was doing before I even read that he was singing! I think you may have been the first to have documented it as it happens.LOL Job well done. But boy does he love the babies. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too knew what Dewey was singing before I read. He loved to sing it to my kids too. They laughed hysterically. Especially J.J. I love your family. We too have the resurrection eggs, but we don't hide them. How fun! Mikenna loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the kids had fun bouncing around. I had one of those when I will little. They are lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like an awesome idea to do the Easter egg hunt like that. Some fun yet the true real meaning of Easter. Glad you had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe I like the action shots...and the one of grandpa Dewey is prime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of dad! He is such a baby hog:) But its hard not to be, that Atticus is too cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete