Friends

April 21, 2011 12:07am

Dear Children,

Friends are great
Friends are fun
Friends don't hate
Friends play in the sun

Don't be jealous of my mad poetry skills.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm so glad you guys have good friends who live right across the street from us.  Kaitlin and Kelden, ages 9 and 10.



The girls usually enjoy playing school, doing art, trading their junk stuff, making jewelry and playing with dolls.


The boys tend to stick to more "boyish" things.  They ride bikes, play in their hideout, play Star Wars and bug the girls.


They don't go to our church, but we invite them to our activities anyway.  Kelden goes to Scouts with Jonas and we take Kaitlin to Activity Days even though my girls aren't old enough to go with her.

They're really good kids and I love being able to send you guys outside to play for a couple hours.   One day I overheard Jonas and Kelden having a serious discussion about who would win in a war; an army with lots of weapons or an army that had faith in God.  What a great debate!

Please continue to seek after good friends.   Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment