This week your children learned about the letter Kk.
- During Circle Time we played 'Keeper of the Key'.
- We read 'Kite Flying' by Grace Lin and then we made our own kites.
- We read 'What do you do with a Kangaroo' by Mercer Mayer and then played Kangaroo Tag outside.
- We read 'The Apple King' by Francesca Bosca and 'King Midas and the Golden Touch' by Charlotte Craft. We then made our own King crowns.
- We read My "k" Sound Box by Jane Moncure and then decorated our letter "Kk" worksheet for our end of the year book.
- For snack we had Kettle Chips, Kiwi fruit, Kettle corn, and Kix
*The Star Students for the week were Allyson and Isaac.*
|Good Job Allyson!|
|Good Job Isaac!|