Thanks Babe!

May 29, 2011 2:24pm
Dear Love,
     I'm thankful for a husband that understands me.  I'm a crazy mess and yet you still love me.  Two cases as proof.

1-  You came home the other night and I was frazzled beyond recognition.  You kindly asked what I needed.  I laughed and said, "I don't know, a massage?".  You replied, "Okay, go."  When I refused because of money concerns you promptly called, made me an appointment and shooed me out the door.
It. was. GLORIOUS.  Thanks.


2- A few weekends ago I was feeling stressed and anxious about not having any time to do all the things that needed to get done.  The house was a complete disaster and I felt like there was no hope in it ever being clean again.  So what did you do?  You took all four kids to their soccer games from 9:00am- 4:00pm.  Inbetween the games you treated them to Chuck E. Cheese's.  What a great husband and dad.

Thanks.  I love and appreciate you.

xoxo, Me

2 comments:

  1. What a great hub indeed! That all sounded so glorious! Massages....time to clean without interruptions...pure heaven I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite partial to that husband of yours too!

    ReplyDelete