A bike ride

July 23, 2012

Dear Family,
For Family Night we went on a bike ride.  The weather in Santa Fe is perfect and I love being outside here.  It was 120 degrees in Nevada this week.  Yuck!  I don't miss that at all.

Atticus rode on his scoot bike the whole way and he kept up really well.

Clara learned how to ride her bike the day after we moved to Santa Fe and she rides it like a champ now.  The kids ride their bikes almost everyday in front of our house.


These two cutie pie sisters have been the best of friends this summer.  They always wear matching clothes and Nora even wears Clara's old frames so that it looks like they both have glasses.  Oh my goodness, please keep being friends like you are now, it makes me so very happy!


Papa bought Clara a bike helmet since she learned how to ride her bike.


She picked it out herself.  Hotpink, butterflies and leopard print... that's my Clara.


Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment