Movember

November 30, 2012
Dear Love,

Apparently November is now officially:

According to movember.com  Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the US and around the world. With their Mo's, these men raise vital awareness and funds for men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.


So there ya go.  Some of the other guys at work decided to join in the fun.


They decided it would be fun to gift the Capt. with a framed photo (as a joke) so they had me come to the office and take some pictures.


When I told everyone to lay down on the floor with their heads touching like a flower they looked at me like I was crazy.  "Really, do it."  They looked at each other.  "Oh come on, hurry up!"  Happy times!


I love how you're looking at the camera with your "come hither" posture and glance.


Everyone particularly enjoyed this pose where they had to get close enough together to get the cool oil painting as the backdrop.  Haha, they were so ready to have me done by then.


I can't say that I'm sad to see the mustache go.  I did enjoy this video though on how to kill a mustache:


There's always next year love, Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment