A Day on the Mtn.

Dear Love (and self),
     What a fantastic day!  For my birthday this year you asked me what I wanted and I said a day of snowboarding and baskets from the flea market.  Oh happy day, you agreed to both!!  Those two + restaurant week was perfect.

You were going to go boarding with me and then my friend was, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense to go by myself.  That way I could go at my own pace, I wouldn't have to get a babysitter, and I could go when I wanted to.

I went yesterday and it was great.  In the past I would have neverinamillionyears gone by myself.  I would have been too self-concious.  I liked it though.  A lot.


It was windy and so cold, but as long as I stayed covered life was good.


It was such a peaceful, stress free day.  It's rare when the only person I have to please is myself.  Self, I loved you today.  Do this more often.




Love, Thanks so much for giving me a day on the mountain all to myself!
xoxo Me


No comments:

Post a Comment