ABQ Biopark

May 31, 2013

Dear children and love,
     Today Papa had to work in Albuquerque for the day and he suggested we come along for the ride, go do something fun while he was working, and then we could pick him up to go to Costco together.  What a brilliant idea, my love.  Thanks for working so hard for us!  We appreciate you!!  


We started the day by going to the Aquarium, which was fantastic.  I loved the ceiling in this hallway.  The colors, texture... everything about it.


I think my favorite animals were the jelly fish.  They're just so cool, look at these thing:




The boys couldn't get enough of the stingrays and sharks.



We were checking out the sharks when all of a sudden Mr. Buckteeth swam by!  Ha, I had no idea sharks could have teeth like that.  He was just chillin' with his homies, acting all fierce, owning those crazy teeth of his.


We then headed to the Botanical Gardens which were also fantastic!  The Children's Fantasy Garden made you feel like you were in the movie, "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".  When I mentioned that you guys had no idea what I was talking about.  Time to rent it!  As much as I enjoyed the aquarium, I liked the Botanical Garden even more.





We got super hot though and I hadn't brought water or anything with us so I let you get your feet wet in the fountains.  What a treat!  I love, love, love hanging out with my kids when you're happy, nice and grateful.  Have I mentioned before that I treasure the summer?


After our fun adventures we met up with Papa at Costco to get new glasses for the Bigs and to stock up on food.  Sonora and Atticus wanted to try glasses on too.


Oh my goodness, this kid melts my heart.  I just can't take the cuteness!


Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment