Culture Fair

May 02, 2013

Dear Children,
     Your school had their annual Cultural Fair and it was so fun to hang out with you guys and wander the school together.  Before it started, Nancilee and I had a  PreK Parent Potluck for our class.  I LOVE my job, but I can't wait to be the actual teacher, instead of just the assistant.  I have big plans baby.


Jonas' class studied and displayed things from China for the fair.  


One of the fourth grade classes had a little tea party you could participate in.


Clara's class studied The Aztec's.  She's pointing to the mask she made and the picture below that is her group project. 




Sonora's class decided to study Canada.  They served shaved ice with pure maple syrup on it that was delicious.  I was the official Shaved Ice lady, you know because I'm an expert and have so much experience.



Atticus loved just walking around and participating in everything.


What a fun night and I'm glad you guys go to such a great school (and that I get to work there)!


When we came out, we were greeted by this setting sun:


GORGEOUS!
Love you all,
Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment