I Pity the Fool!

February 27, 2011

Dear Clara and Jonas,
     We were driving home the other day when Clara suddenly gasped.  I asked what was wrong and she said, "Satan just tried to trick me!  I was just looking at the picture (a billboard) of that ladies tattoos and then I saw her bum!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, sometimes Satan tries to trick us."

Clara then turned around to Jonas and said, "Jonas, are you going to let Satan trick you?"

He rolled his eyes and replied, "Of course not."

"Well, what if he tells you he'll give you a whole world that's made out of candy if you follow him and do what he says?"

"I won't believe him."

"Okay good.  We can't ever let him trick us okay?"

Jonas had already returned to reading his book but mumbled, "Okay."



I think it's so funny how Clara always tries to include Jonas on her quest for the right.  You go girl and you better listen up Jonas!

Love ya, Mama

4 comments: